Monday, June 05, 2006

Further Friday Feasts

Good news! Friday Feasts are filling up!

Anne is making a guest appearance in our kitchen this week (June 9th). We may have cous-cous! Hurrah!

Micah and Malcolm have also graciously agreed to guest-host a feast in the absence of our mighty cook Remkes. June 30th's Feast will be held at Micah's place - email me for the address, those of you who don't know it.

That still leaves next week to be claimed. Speak now and save us all from my so called cooking.

Some of you may have noticed I'm not mentioning the 23rd - since I shall probably be away that weekend, it's not been a high priority for me. However, if someone would like to host for that weekend, I'm happy to advertise it here!

1 Comments:

At 2:16 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent work Steph. I hope you have a lovely time with these skilled guest cooks. Just don't have TOO much fun without me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home